One of my favorite bloggers, Amber Fillerup, has a series called 12 things where she updates her readers of whats happening in her life. I love reading it and thought it would be fun to do something similar on here. I think it’ll be fun to look back on here and see what we were up to at the time. So, here are SEVEN things that we have been up to lately.
- We did an escape room last weekend and LOVED it. My dad and sister were in town, and we have all always wanted to do one. We went over to Lock Down in Scottsdale and seriously had the best time. Basically, for those of you who don’t know what a Lock Down room is, you are locked in a room and have 60 min to find clues and solve riddles to help you get out of the room. It was a really fun way to use our brains and still have fun at the same time. I highly recommend it to anyone! We are actually already planning on going again for my mom’s birthday.
- It is monsoon season, and I’ve never been so scared. I have been terrified of storms since I was a little girl. These Arizona storms are no joke. Everyone pray for me.
- School starts again next week! I am a big ball of mixed emotions. Part of me is excited and another part of me wants to run away.
- We have been on a serious sushi kick. Ive eaten sushi a couple times a week for the last month. I actually can’t stop!
- Big Brother is back on! I actually only got into Big Brother last summer, and I am totally hooked. If anyone is in need of a new show, try it out!
- Target’s clothing and shoes are killing it right now. I recently spent a nice chunk of money on some really cute clothes from there. Outfit pictures to come.
- Now that school is about to start, I am ready for fall. Bring on the pumpkin spice, boots, and cooler (ish) weather.
I hope everyone has a great week and thanks for stopping by!